Pro shooter abuse

Report an admin if you have caught him abusing his power or breaking the rules, with the respective proof.

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

new1
Forum Member

Pro shooter abuse

Post#1 » Sun 14 Feb 2021, 17:17

This is a alias of a admin in the server of zombies in halo pc. He kill me contastly because he think that i am walling. He don´t have evidence or video. I only see the invisible zombies more easy for a configuration of video.

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Re: Pro shooter abuse

Post#2 » Sun 14 Feb 2021, 18:10

New001 First of all I only killed you once not constantly, and that was after I warned you during the game because other players that were playing also complained to me about you using wall. I was also walled by you many times before on the 2333 Server and then again today by you. So if you are going to play on the server play fair and you don't have anything to worry about. I have been playing Zombies 2333 server for many years and I know who plays fair and who doesn't.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

Rev
Forum Member

Post#3 » Sun 14 Feb 2021, 18:11

new1 wrote:This is a alias of a admin in the server of zombies in halo pc. He kill me contastly because he think that i am walling. He don´t have evidence or video. I only see the invisible zombies more easy for a configuration of video.

don't worry, we will deal with pro shooter.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

new1
Forum Member

Post#4 » Sun 14 Feb 2021, 21:33

Yes, you know who plays clean. Then show me the many videos of me that you said "i have evidence".

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Post#5 » Mon 15 Feb 2021, 03:58

New001, I didn't tell you that I had many videos of you playing I don't record players. I asked you in the server if you could send me a video because you said that you could provide proof that you were playing clean.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

Return to “Report an admin”