{BK}Whiskas ; BK Race_Taxi

Report an admin if you have caught him abusing his power or breaking the rules, with the respective proof.

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

{BK}Ricardo
Starting Admin

{BK}Whiskas ; BK Race_Taxi

Post#1 » Fri 16 Jul 2021, 16:35

{BK}Whiskas, this admin doesn't do nothing, do not issue any warning of some sort, and to give advantage to his team he clearly said no to any complains (afk, camping, betrayal...).
I do not understand how you give admin to this kind of people rather than try to give admin to someone that actually spend time in your servers and care about the community!

{BK}Whiskas
Expert Admin

Re: {BK}Whiskas ; BK Race_Taxi

Post#2 » Fri 16 Jul 2021, 16:50

Hi! now i see you mean race_taxi. I legalize in several BK sv and in some I am an administrator and in others I am not, what I mean is that not because I am a BK admin you can use commands in all the sv. Having explained this, I have been playing lately in race_taxi, but I have not yet been able to get commands on said server, but when I see an activity or type of toxic game I usually just give a warning and ask for help from my colleagues who do have commands, since I have experience with such people and I know that the vast majority will not listen, so instead of wasting time giving more than one warning I ask for help from fellow BK who know sv and problem players.
{BK}Whiskas :twisted:

Discord: whiskas ♪♪ #3097
Ae

{BK}Ricardo
Starting Admin

Post#3 » Fri 16 Jul 2021, 21:56

It could be a fake admin tho because the speech is not the same! Fake admins is another problem!

{BK}Whiskas
Expert Admin

Post#4 » Fri 16 Jul 2021, 22:25

I've played lately, but now that you mention it sometimes a player has put on my Nick
{BK}Whiskas :twisted:

Discord: whiskas ♪♪ #3097
Ae

Return to “Report an admin”