{BK}Serafin

Report an admin if you have caught him abusing his power or breaking the rules, with the respective proof.

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Zapato
Forum Member

{BK}Serafin

Post#1 » Mon 19 Jul 2021, 18:57

Hellos! there is admin that kick me random no reason. i was racing normally then someone talked to me and immediately this rat kid kicked me.

I also ask other players i knew in discord and they same that this same rat kid of an admin does this.

Look at screenshot showing it. i could have not find more proof because my game had lag out.

https://ibb.co/CHyKwS7 my name on there is pato.

Sorry for my bad english. and please do something about this rat kid who also mute people randomly.

If you need more information or proof from others i will tell them to come to thesse forum because this person does this things all the time. I try to tell another admin about it and he also tell me to come to these forum so hopefully they will remove this serafin person from admin.

thank you and have great day. :)

{BK}Serafin
Advanced Admin

Re: {BK}Serafin

Post#2 » Mon 19 Jul 2021, 19:10

Hello Pato,

I kicked you because you insulted me, as you once again did in your post on this forum.

If you have more complaints, from you or others, of course feel free to come forward with them, we'll happily review them.

Kind regards,
Serafin

{BK}Serafin
Advanced Admin

Post#3 » Mon 19 Jul 2021, 19:14

And as you can see in your own printscreen, even a member of your own team accused your friend of insulting me. Seems like something was going on there? Not sure what the fun is in insulting an admin - let's just have fun?

Zapato
Forum Member

Post#4 » Tue 20 Jul 2021, 18:54

hello. i never insult you. i never talk ever. someone in my team saying Buko insult you and i say "this is lies" when i replied to Buko who was saying that he wasn't insulting you because i know indeed he was.

after that i got get kick randomly. i encourage clan leaders to look at BK server log for more proof.

I only said earlier in the game once "my team is noobs" and then 5 mins later i say "this is lies".

i hope more people report these types of abuse, i played in this server for many years on record never kicked. i hold no grudge against clan or anyone but it is sad that more people said similar things happen to them and i never believe them since i always ask for evidence but now i see for myself. have a good day everyone. :)

Return to “Report an admin”