Bk Barba abusing admin privileges constantly (Bk Boss also?)

Report an admin if you have caught him abusing his power or breaking the rules, with the respective proof.

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Timmy Bobbleheimer
Forum Member

Bk Barba abusing admin privileges constantly (Bk Boss also?)

Post#1 » Sat 19 Mar 2022, 01:55

Hello. This is not the first time Bk Barba has banned me for seemingly nothing, or at best for merely asking for camping to be defined (Which no admins seem to have a clear definition of). It must have been at least a couple dozen times. Today I was playing as Sloppy, which very easily exposes Barba's corruption.

I was on the red team doing the driving and another Sloppy logs in to red team. I don't know if it was the real one but there must have been betraying because players on that team were wanting a ban. So I get banned first in the middle of driving and when I come back and question Barba about it (Barbabon) no reasoning was given. Barba mostly just writes something along the lines of "Fuck you" and "Suck my canadian maple syrup cock" or something like that. And then Bk Boss logs in soon after and says if I betray again he will ban me (after having not betrayed at all). He was not there when I was previously banned but was earlier. Maybe he is also Barba?

Anyway, From my understanding Barba is breaking multiple admin rules:
1) Not giving a warning when considering a ban.
2) Banning for seemingly no reason. And can't tell you why when asked.
3) Using offensive language. Majorly hypocritical considering the recent thread here where Barba booted someone for writing "nigger".

In conculsion, I think Barba needs their admin revoked. As mentioned previously, similar questionable banning sequences have happened to me many times on different player names. And i'm apparently not the first to complain about Barba here. Very unfit to be an admin. Perhaps I will record from now on. In response to the unacceptable language directed at me I wrote that I thought Barba seemed like a power hungry nerd who had some compulsive need to abuse some little online admin power to satisfy themselves. And indeed that's the only reason I could think of for this pathetic behavior.

{BK}Boss
Forum Member

Re: Bk Barba abusing admin privileges constantly (Bk Boss also?)

Post#2 » Sat 19 Mar 2022, 05:17

Hi,
I've just verified that there was indeed another Sloppy on the server, which I didn't notice at the time since both names were indistinguable by my chat font.

Just to be clear, I was present the whole time and I was the one who kicked you (I didn't ban you), after I issued a warning with the name Sloppy on it.
I didn't explain you why I had kicked you because I had just seen a Sloppy betraying twice, so the reason for the kick was very obvious.
Plus, the common theme among many rulebreakers is to play dumb, deny everything and pursue a long and pointless discussion, and I was busy with other rulebreakers.

Anyhow, my sincere apologies for my mistake, I'll be more careful in future and I will change my chat font so that the capital "i" can be told apart from the lowercase "L".

I also apologize for the lack of action towards the language of the player BarbaBonbon, I didn't see it.
As you may recall, some players were complaining about campers and betrayers and that's what I was focused on at the time.

Regarding the camping, no camping is allowed if the player hasn't got, at least, 1 lap done.

Lastly, I'd like to ask you to not use the same kind of language that you find offensive and unacceptable when used by others:
"Sloppy: i should report this barba fag...
Sloppy: this faggot...
Sloppy: so fuck off lmao"

Perhaps it would be wise to not use the name of a known troublemaker (and you do know that, as your words in the chat clearly shows it). That might spare you from possible future misunderstandings.

Have a nice day.
Truth sounds like hate to those who hate the truth

Timmy Bobbleheimer
Forum Member

Post#3 » Sat 19 Mar 2022, 23:03

Ok that makes sense getting the names confused. My points about Barba still stand though. Strange, I don't remember Bk Boss being on at the time I got kicked. Only before and after. Very suspicious when an admin is stealthily on some non-bk name, especially when Barbabon is logged in and has booted me before for no good reason. So yes, while you did only just boot me and I could join back again immediately there have been times where Bk Barba and Barbabon have booted me for extended periods of time (15 mins?) and I think a day one time. Also mutes for asking about camping.

Good to know about the 1 lap camping rule. I heard of it before but not all admins seemed to be in agreement and in fact have booted for camping after getting 1 lap. Now I know for sure this is legitimate.

But my main question about camping was about it being clearly defined. So all the before-1-lap stuff. Some admins seem to think any amount of killing on foot is camping, even when moving towards a vehicle or checkpoint. I noticed they usually seem to care only when you are actually very good at landing grenades on moving vehicles, which makes no sense. You get punished for having skills. Sometimes you need to walk and get kills on vehicles nearby.

And other admins think that getting out of your vehicle that has no gunner to both try to kill and avoid getting killed by an obviously incoming rocket warthog from the enemy with a gunner is camping. This also makes no sense because they will most likely land 1 out of 3 of their rockets on you.
So instead of letting them have a high chance of killing you it sometimes makes more sense to get out (making yourself a smaller target) while also becoming more of a threat to them (grenading and or shooting at them). This has the power of stopping and respawning them (denying them laps) and preserving your own lap gaining power(stopping your own respawn and maintaining your progress on the map).
It is contributing to winning in multiple ways and some admins think this is empty slaying. If two teams spawn and start the game right next to each other they are killing each other exactly for this reason. They are not just rushing the vehicles letting themselves be killed.

{BK}Boss
Forum Member

Post#4 » Sun 20 Mar 2022, 00:03

Someone got in with my name a couple times, so for a couple maps my name was generic aliases. Maybe that's the reason why you don't remember seeing me, but my name was {BK}Boss that entire map (Bloodgulch) when I warned and kicked you.

I don't see anything suspicious... Maybe the admin is taking a break, just enjoying the game.

Camping: staying on the same spot waiting for enemies and attack them.

Timmy Bobbleheimer
Forum Member

Post#5 » Sun 20 Mar 2022, 01:22

Thank you for the clear definition of camping.
Also as I expected, there were admins today who were warning me that they would kick me for camping even though I had 1 lap. You can find it in the server logs within the last few hours. My player name was: Eghead Bert. Bk Michael was giving me a final warning about it and I kept telling him that he can't boot for that. At one point he wrote to Serafin that i'm on my last warning for camping, and Serafin wrote ok. So they both were ignorant of this rule.

It's understandable for Bk Michael to not be aware of this as he seems to be new. However, Serafin has been an admin for a while and I see he also had a complaint from someone else on these forums. Similar to that complaint, and similar to my experience with Barba, it seems Serafin tries to cherrypick some reason to ban you. I think he didn't like that I had educated them on rules they should be aware of and started to tell me not to grenade my teammates, which I had not done. All I remember doing was aiming rockets at the enemy. Perhaps at worst a grenade/rocket aimed at the enemy unintentionally got a teammate nearby the target. So he was decreasing the quality of the game by being a-f-k for an extended period of time just to put a microscope on me and try to make something up.

Now to Bk Michael's credit, and somewhat to Serafin's, they acknowledged that I was correct about this rule and didn't boot me. It is concerning though that I as a regular player have to school admins on the rules. There are plenty more that I have seen be ignorant of the rules. Hopefully this stops and I can stop coming on here.

{BK}Michael
Expert Admin

Post#6 » Sun 20 Mar 2022, 02:05

Thanks for your post and your concern Timmy. We can ensure you that all admins want to give the players a nice time at the server.

In my opinion is this abusing the rules and is a change needed. I think you also know it very well that it was never meant to create such behaviour like you do with these rules. So let me share my concern about you: Why would you behave in such a way that you ruin the game experience of others? Because the rules are written in such way that it allows you to? Come on mate, I think you're not a child anymore. As adults we all know what is "meant" by the rules.

Most players who have at least 1 lap don't behave like campers, you seem to be an exception. That's why those rules were originally written that way. Especially for you I'll try within BK to change that rule.

You were right about the rule, I admitted it in the game and I admit it here again.

As I told you you're safe of course till the rules change. You have my word on that!

BTW: You don't have to blame Serafin since he told me at discord this specific rule.

Timmy Bobbleheimer
Forum Member

Post#7 » Sun 20 Mar 2022, 03:51

Well my main disappointment with Serafin was that he/she seemed to be okay with you banning me until I made it known that you could not. And also for trying to cherrypick/manufacture a violation by me.

Anyway to answer your question, this has nothing to do with being a child. You just don't like the rule and seem disappointed with it. It's only your opinion that it ruins the game experience for players. Many would disagree with you. I could argue that a very good warthog gunner ruins the experience for players because they are constantly able to get kills, but I don't. Getting kills on foot after having a lap often times helps your team win more than if you tried to get another lap, by way of stopping the opponents points. In fact today my skills helped in getting some wins for my team. It adds depth to the game in a positive way.

If anything is childish it is knowing the rules of a server and then complaining about them because a player is leveraging them to help their team win. I do like you as an admin though, Bk Michael. You have a lot of potential. Have a good day.

Return to “Report an admin”