Bk Sacroix banned me for NO reason and with NO warning

Report an admin if you have caught him abusing his power or breaking the rules, with the respective proof.

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Tito Villanuevo
Forum Member

Bk Sacroix banned me for NO reason and with NO warning

Post#1 » Thu 31 Mar 2022, 03:35

I was playing today on race on the map Gephy when Bk sacroix banned me for no reason. No warning for anything at all as well. Totally unacceptable. Someone needs to discipline this fool. Read the chat logs. Santi and Eleven were also there but I was told it was Sacroix when I returned. Whip your admins in shape Bk clan. So many of them are hot garbage. My player name is Tito.

{BK}Sacroix
Expert Admin

Re: Bk Sacroix banned me for NO reason and with NO warning

Post#2 » Fri 01 Apr 2022, 05:38

Hello Sloppy, thanks for writing, I think it is unnecessary to explain the reasons for your expulsion, you are a known betrayer and you have been reported many times, I appreciate you improving your attitude and not bothering the players, thanks.
Sacroix

Tito Villanuevo
Forum Member

Post#3 » Fri 01 Apr 2022, 23:22

Bullshit. So now i'm Sloppy because I write PRO in all caps in response to someone writing to me? Haha what about the other player who was writing PRO in all caps before me? They're not Sloppy and don't get an automatic ban?

You banned me for no reason, with no warning, and while i was in the middle of driving with 1 lap. You're just exposing your ineptitude as an admin for all to see on here. You are unable to defend your actions. If no one in Bk clan does something about this then it will be publicly seen how incompetent this clan is.

Tito Villanuevo
Forum Member

Post#4 » Sat 02 Apr 2022, 00:13

It's ok though, I love you Sacroix. Bk clan, be easy on Sacroix because I love him. I would love to cook beans and corn with him someday and connect over a nice sunny picnic, preferably in Paraguay

{BK}Sacroix
Expert Admin

Post#5 » Tue 05 Apr 2022, 15:15

Thanks for your reply but I'm 100% sure it was you.

I would be great, but can I choose the country?
Sacroix

Return to “Report an admin”