Boss Admin Abuse

Report an admin if you have caught him abusing his power or breaking the rules, with the respective proof.

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

josepavaa
Forum Member

Boss Admin Abuse

Post#1 » Tue 26 Apr 2022, 16:24

This just happened like 10 mins ago.
I was on the Race server, when Boss "warned me" (he used player chat to do so, instead of /tell) not to camp (when I wasn't even doing so. I even explained that the Driver got killed and my hog flipped). Next I saw was the Kick message from halo, without any additional warning and So on... then I went back to the server and demanded an explanation, thinking that he may have got the wrong player (it happens right?), so I gave him the chance to explain, but instead of that got a 10min mute without any additional warning, and all he said "I'm not in the mood for your BS"

I am attaching the proof of my score for said race proving that no admin action was required for myself.
As FORMER BK admin
    I know you guys have access to chat logs, Feel free to look at it (Legend did this to me before)
    Proper Warnings should be done before taking action against a player
    If someone is not in the "mood", should not take its frustration out with the players
Attached you can find the score for said race, proving that no camping was done, and as such All of Boss' behavior was not justified. If he wasn't "In the mood" well...
Score image
https://imgur.com/a/FLrXEZR

{BK}Boss
Forum Member

Re: Boss Admin Abuse

Post#2 » Tue 26 Apr 2022, 22:33

Hi,
You don't mention who you were playing as, but from what you said, I realize your alias then was PENETRADOR.

I issued several warnings (no betraying - no traicionar, no insulting - no insultar and no camp) and, most of them, with the command "tell". Since there was no name on them, it's clear that those warnings were to everybody, so you should have considered yourself warned.
As for not using that command on that specific time, I still warned you and you got the message, that's what matters.

You were camping by the ramps, on Dangercanyon, middle of the map. There was no hog, no dead driver nor any signs of recent battle, just you. And that was not the first time I saw you camping.

The kick was for being toxic and for camping. When you said the "no camp" warning also applied to me, you implied I was also camping and that was a lie. And, when you rejoined, you wanted to pursue another endless and pointless discussion filled with toxicity, insults and lies. I still remember that time when you went on and on and on about me not kicking afk's.
Plus, instead of waiting for my explanation, you threatned me and that was why I muted you and said "not in the mood for ur BS, sorry".

I take this opportunity to ask you again to stop being a griefer in future. Comments like "salgase del server y desinstale el juego", "cierre el culo" (meaning stfu), "penetrado" (whenever you kill), gay, noob, useless, etc are annoying and a provokation to some players, therefore you ruin their gaming experience on the server.
Also, demanding "ban him already" doesn't help anyone...
You say you're a former BK admin, then you should know better than that.

I fail to see what your screenshot proves (and probably it's not even the postgame of the match in question. There were 16 players on the server then and you killed more than just 1 time. Looks to me that's a premeditated screenshot...). Having 2 laps done by the end of a match doesn't mean nor prove that you didn't camp at some point.

Have a nice day.
Truth sounds like hate to those who hate the truth

josepavaa
Forum Member

Post#3 » Wed 27 Apr 2022, 04:58

Clearly you will NOT accept anything.. as I said before, as former admin I know this is what you guys usually do.

1-You should be more specific when warning players, I don't care if you put several Generic warnings (it is an Admin Duty to make the rules of the server clear). Any person should not take deeply any generic warning unless being consciously doing something wrong (as I stated before I used to be adm here so I know them pretty well). I mean if you are behaving, why would you mind or worry for such message? Will the users play while being afraid of being kicked? talk about griefers...
2-You should warn the specific player (kinda basic if you ask me) regardless of the situation (it is not like you warn Player A and kick Player B for what Player A did right?). and as for the record... I used to be top 2 on the OG Race server, along with The Dog and ArsManiac. Everyone who knows me have seen me complaining for campers (and banned several dudes for it when I was admin, for example Sloppy and SabuMafu). So I will not allow you to put me into "camper" label.
3-Giving a mute for something you assumed is not a valid reason to do so, even less because "You were not in the mood"... I gave you the chance to explain, but all I've got back was a mute... really? If you have anger management issues look for help, it's ok, we all need some help handling stress... but you have NO right to throw it at the users. I understand some can be annoying, but still... you as admin knows...
4-And if for you being "Toxic" means complaining for useless team mates... well I think I fit into it following your logic of course, but it does not mean you are right and I'm wrong...
5- I'm attaching another screenshot with the previous upload file details, proving that it was a screenshot taken after the abuse https://imgur.com/a/jrDLJLW. I don't think you can tag someone as camper with such score...
6-I also take the opportunity to ask the admins to do their job properly. A lot of users are doing even worse stuff than those that you mention, but you guys either don't mind it or just don't do anything. I will mention an example. El Bicho. As soon as the guy joins, he is basically harassed for being "Toxic" and as such muted, but there are a lot of other guys doing as they want, but "The admin didn't see it..." When I say "Ban him already" It means I am doing my duty as user (and former admin) to report any player who may be breaking the rules. Not pretty sure why you brought that up. A lot of users do, and you should be rather thankful for the help. We know which users deserve that...
7-In addition to the previous point I ask you to stop being oversensitive. Seems like you take everything as an insult or a threat. I never meant to intimidate you or something like that when I said "Mind explaining yourself Boss"? If you felt it that way well I'm sorry, but it's not my fault you are sensitive... Still I apologize for the misunderstanding (I still have some admin friends like Santi and Sacroix and respected junior/senior admin mates) In any case I clearly gave you the chance to explain (I thought It was an ID mistake, it happens...) I wouldn't be writing this if that were the case. What If someone is just making mindgames? You can google Psychological Warfare if you don't believe me... I understand that you may not get them, but at the same time, do not take things literally... think a little bit before judging/jumping into premature conclusions... or at least Ask what me or someone else is talking about... anything out from there is a one side assumption.

{BK}Boss
Forum Member

Post#4 » Wed 27 Apr 2022, 18:01

Hi again,
It seems that your anger is not letting you understand what I said above.

1 - This looks very specific to me:
2022-04-26 16:48:18 {BK}Boss: no camp, penetra

This looks very clear to me:
2022-04-26 15:40:44 ** ADMIN ** NO TRAICIONAR - NO BETRAYING
2022-04-26 15:40:48 ** ADMIN ** NO CAMP
2022-04-26 16:47:54 ** ADMIN ** NO INSULTS
Which part don't you get?

"Any person should not take deeply any generic warning..."
That's wrong thinking on your part. Those warnings tell players what the rules are, so they all should take them "deep", as you put it. And fortunately most of the players do, only troublemakers ignore the warnings or say they mean nothing. But then, troublemakers also ignore the "specific" ones anyway and come up with lame excuses like "you didn't warn me with the command tell".

"Will the users play while being afraid of being kicked?"
Your question makes no sense. For what reason players that follow the rules, that aren't toxic, would be afraid to be kicked?

2 - I did warn you specifically.
"it is not like you warn Player A and kick Player B for what Player A did right?. "
I don't see where that fits in this situation, but of course players only answer for their own words and actions.

You'd be amazed if you knew how many rule breakers complain about other rule breakers.
I don't care about what you allow or don't allow. If you camp, then you are a camper. It's as simple as that.

3 - I already explained why I muted you, scroll back and read it again.
I think I fail players by not muting you more. You're toxic, you constantly provoke and insult players. Yesterday, specifically, I let you do that to Spartano for too long.
And no, I'll never be in the mood to have long and useless discussions such as this one (thank you for proving my point) when I should be paying attention to what's happening on the server.

I'm fine, but thank you very much for worrying about me :)

4 - Oh you go farther than that, you insult them, you harass them. That's very wrong of you. They have the same right as you to be there and play as they can, know and want. As long as they don't break rules, they are free to do so and don't deserve to be targets of your frustration and anger.

5 - Once again, your screenshot proves nothing. You don't even mention a time zone as reference, but doesn't matter because date and time can be changed on files. Take a look at the attachment and see how it matches your file's date and time:
date n time change.jpg

6 - I think I speak for all admins when I say that we always try to do better. In time, all the rough edges will be smooth.
It's not that we don't mind it or do nothing, each case is a case and needs to be analyzed. We cannot take action just because someone tells us "ban him already". Plus, sometimes we're busy with rule breakers that ask explanations and keep playing the victims and dumb.
Regarding BICHO, I don't harass him the minute he joins and I have never seen any other admin doing that.

No, it doesn't help because some players falsely accuse others of wrongdoing. Sometimes just for fun, sometimes out of anger and frustration when insulting and harassing still doesn't make them happy, sometimes to test the admins and see if they can "pull the admin's strings"...

7 - that's quite a judgment you're making based on a single event. I'd comment on your judgement if your personal opinion of me meant something, but it doesn't so I'm gonna skip it.

"I never meant to intimidate you"
That's good because you'd be disappointed, since I never felt intimidated.
That was not the threat, what you said after that was.
As I said, I was going to explain you but your threat changed my mind.

You digress...
Nah... I can't even imagine why someone would google that, although I see what you mean by mindgames, after reading you.
Sorry, I don't know what assumption you're referring to.

Well, I hope I managed to clear all your doubts. Don't break rules, be respectful and we'll get along just fine.

See you on Halo.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

josepavaa
Forum Member

Post#5 » Wed 27 Apr 2022, 20:27

Nothing out of the unexpected for a BK admin.
No one is angry here, I'm just stating facts as both Former Admin and Current User

1-
2022-04-26 16:48:18 {BK}Boss: no camp, penetra

Code: Select all

I did warn you specifically.

why don't you post the rest of the conv here? does it affect you too? You claim that you were not camping, we're in the same situation here. I'm no camper and again, I will not let you put me into that list. For fact checking, feel free to take a look at the sanctions log and tell me how many do I have... I will save you work. Just this one since I have started playing here on the OG server on 2018 (and clearly unjustified). Feel free to ask well known server players like ArsManiac.
lame excuses like "you didn't warn me with the command tell".
Well if you can't do your job properly... well... can't say much about that... but you know that is a basic admin rule...

2-
"it is not like you warn Player A and kick Player B for what Player A did right?. "

That's what you did... Warned campers, but kicked me for "camping"

3-
And no, I'll never be in the mood to have long and useless discussions such as this one

And yet here you are (Thanks for proving my point). You are just afraid someone can prove you wrong. I mean if you are absolutely sure, you should have no trouble proving something right? (btw you haven't proved that I was camping or that I AM a camper, Cutting the chat log does not help you at all)

4-
I think I fail players by not muting you more.
I wonder who is the angry one here. This only proves you have some serious trouble and minimize it by blaming others.

5-
Once again, your screenshot proves nothing

Wrong, my screenshot proves a couple of things, which was taken on GMT -6 time
-With that score was I really camping? Campers like sabu mafu or mod Natali end races with 0 -1 laps and 20+ kills and yet... they are still roaming around the server...
-File properties cannot be changed directly. Obviously if you download it the new file on your machine will have another date (reflecting your own PC settings). Second screenshot proves that the previous uploaded file was taken after I joined back and finished the race (can't time travel and take one before it)

6-
We cannot take action just because someone tells us "ban him already".
As I said before, you should not take things too literally. Obviously you can't take action just bc someone said so,as you said there may be fake claims, but as an admin it is your duty to take a look and either confirm/discard the claims right? Besides there are well known troublemakers that are still roaming around as I said before, and even now as I write this.

7-
I'd comment on your judgement if your personal opinion of me meant something, but it doesn't so I'm gonna skip it.

as expected from an Admin, this only proves my point that you have some anger management issues and are afraid of someone proving you wrong.
That's good because you'd be disappointed, since I never felt intimidated.
A shame your words cannot reflect your actions, since you muted me and here you are trying to minimize all the facts I have mentioned and proved.
I can't even imagine why someone would google that
Well there you have it... You assume everything ppl say is an insult, a harassment or so. For example "Pendejo" means "4sshole" in Mexico, while in countries like Costa Rica means "Coward", muting/kicking someone for so only shows ignorance. This proves that you ignore the contexts and take actions... Thanks for proving me right.. again

CaveJohnson
Forum Member

Post#6 » Sat 14 May 2022, 20:08

I've had similar issues with Boss.

He kept muting me for no reason in the race server. I reconnected with a VPN to ask him why and he would just mute me again for asking why he originally muted me.

I guess when a retard is admin, they just do what they want and get away with it. It's like police in real life.

{BK}Serafin
Advanced Admin

Post#7 » Sat 14 May 2022, 20:47

CaveJohnson wrote:I've had similar issues with Boss.

He kept muting me for no reason in the race server. I reconnected with a VPN to ask him why and he would just mute me again for asking why he originally muted me.

I guess when a retard is admin, they just do what they want and get away with it. It's like police in real life.

Your words have very little reliability, Cave. You're a constant rule breaker and as you say yourself, you bypass bans by vpn'ing.

{BK}Boss
Forum Member

Post#8 » Sat 14 May 2022, 22:22

Hi Cave,
You were playing as pp, here's why I mutted you:

2022-05-14 07:42:36 {BK}ROSA: pp no camp
2022-05-14 07:42:49 pp: go fuck yourself I'm not camping
2022-05-14 07:42:58 {BK}Boss: language, pp
2022-05-14 07:43:07 pp: once again refer to my last comment

You insulted admin ROSA and then you insulted me - like you've done other times before.
There it is, since your brain has difficulty understanding basic things.

The reason why I kept mutting you, was because in the past you have rejoined just to insult me again. I can also post those insults here if needed. However, I didn't mute you when you changed your name (Chyna).
Furthermore, you're a known toxic player who keeps using the word "nigger", despite it has gotten you in trouble several times before. That also says a lot about you.

As for this other insult, "retard", it only shows your true colors, hurts your report and makes my point.

Once again, I ask you to not insult players/ admins, not use the word nigger or, unfortunately, I'll have to keep mutting you.

See you on Halo

CaveJohnson
Forum Member

Post#9 » Sun 15 May 2022, 00:21

I kill Rosa once and the tard tells me I'm camping lol

Of course I'm gonna respond.

Its always you people who start the shit, then get mad when someone responds in kind.

Return to “Report an admin”