BK SANTI inexcusably ignorant of the rules. Where are you Santi?

Report an admin if you have caught him abusing his power or breaking the rules, with the respective proof.

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Milkweed
Forum Member

BK SANTI inexcusably ignorant of the rules. Where are you Santi?

Post#1 » Sat 09 Jul 2022, 00:48

We're at it again. Bk Santi unjustifiably booted me while playing on Race Taxi (Canyon and Gephy maps) with the username Milkweed. About an hour ago from the time this will be posted. Check the logs to see this ignorant admin's sheer disregard for the Race Taxi rules. I had 1 lap and while getting some kills Santi writes something like "STOP CAMPING MILKWEED" in admin chat. Lol what a fool. Even Bk Serafin and other previously more mediocre/ignorant admins now know there is no rule against "camping" when you have at least 1 lap. Some of them only after I educated them of course. Even more pathetic than me having to teach or expose multiple admins in game and on here is that Santi still abuses the admin privileges.

I write that he can't boot me for that and to once and for all learn the rules he's supposed to uphold. Lol hilarious and sad that I still have to do this as a non-admin. After I educate him and write that I can get kills however I want with 1 lap he responds with "NOT WITH ME YOU CAN'T". Lol, so this fool just makes up his own rules and thinks he can get away with it. Maybe he can because this clan seems to be mostly incapable or unwilling to have a high percentage of quality admins. And yeah, of course Santi mutes me when I come back to tell him he couldn't boot me. I didn't even swear at him or anything lol I think he just didn't like it when I wrote that I would expose his admin abuse on here.

Let's see if this ignorant admin comes on here to try to defend his admin status. It should be revoked immediately or he should be made to make a large donation to remain as an admin, with a last chance clause attached.

In addition to some admins being ignorant of the rules, some seem to know them yet try to warn you or boot you for something they're not allowed to. Until you tell them they can't. And then they stop. I have had that with Bk Peluzin and others before.

If anything this thread will just serve as another exposal of the overall incompetence of most of this clan and its admins. I don't think anything will be done. This clan has proven to mostly not care. Every time an admin is reported either nothing seems to be done or the reported admin will come in and defend themselves with either a reasonable defence or a pathetic one. Even the pathetic excuses seem to be valid for this clan. It's like it's all just for show. Sometimes they will use the chat logs if it serves them well. In this case Santi can't, as his "NOT WITH ME YOU CAN'T" statement in response to me shows everyone that he doesn't give a shit about the rules and just makes up his own. Of course, some other admins do this too but i'll leave it at that. And yes, there are some good admins.

Let's see if this clan cleans this garbage up LOL. I know i'm far from the only one disgusted with this. If anything, i'm mostly entertained at this clown show.

Return to “Report an admin”