Bk SACROIX. Willful ignorance of the rules. Same day as his buddy SANTI

Report an admin if you have caught him abusing his power or breaking the rules, with the respective proof.

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Milkweed
Forum Member

Bk SACROIX. Willful ignorance of the rules. Same day as his buddy SANTI

Post#1 » Sat 09 Jul 2022, 03:41

Yup. Just a few hours after Santi shows his ignorance of the rules in the chat, Sacroix does too. He even invites me to report him here. Shows how pathetic this clan is that these admins can get away with this. What is the purpose of the "Report an admin" section of the forum anyway? Evidently nothing. ZERO consequences for inept admins. Everybody reading this thread and others can notice the complete corruption of this clan. Sacroix even writes "I am Bk clan mafia" LOOOL this is the state of the majority of admins in the Race Taxi server. Read the chat log.

Sacroix:"NO CAMPING BLABLABLA"
Milkweed: You know we can camp with at least 1 lap right Sacroix?
Sacroix: no

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the stupidity is incredible. He knows about this but just doesn't like it. It's not like some of the others like Bk Michael where he was new and just didn't know the rules. Of course needless to mention, I got booted not long after while following the rules. Sacroix was even harassing a player named Valky getting kills with 2 laps.

This clan is backwards. Or at least this server. Admins don't get punished at all for deviating from their duties. Many don't even know the Race Taxi rules. And regular players get punished by having to educate them and further so by having to report them on here. And thirdly of course by reports being ignored on here.

Also, generic and ineffective responses made by admins to these reports entirely to save their status does not equate to attentiveness on the part of the clan.

Return to “Report an admin”