BK Barba.... again

Report an admin if you have caught him abusing his power or breaking the rules, with the respective proof.

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

josepavaa
Forum Member

BK Barba.... again

Post#1 » Sun 04 Sep 2022, 22:58

This is the second time I'm forced to report this guy for his toxic admin behavior

This time I am on the race taxi server, where I see him spawn killing on the warthog. When I asked him about it he started:
Barba: Try yourself
Me: Nah, this is a race server
Barba: Type /rules and make sure you read them
Me: try enforcing the rules, there are some campers around
Barba: Here is a new rule, leave me alone or i'll mute you
Me: Is that a threat?
-----Got the mute-----

There are clearly two issues here:
-There was no reason to mute me, as there was no direct offense to him/someone else and no rule breaking chat messages from me
-There were some campers around, and he did nothing, but he was able to mute me with no reason?

Feel free to check the full log... I know BK admins have access to it...

Really dude... you should learn how handle your emotions better...

Attaching some proofs
https://imgur.com/a/yvHFm2G

{BK}Barba
Expert Admin

Re: BK Barba.... again

Post#2 » Sun 04 Sep 2022, 23:41

Your reliance in the chat log is so dumb. All this is gonna show is that I refused to engage with your idiotic chatting about the no camping without a lap rule and then you switched gear into admin harass mode.

You using multiple aliases to harass admins here on the forums is proof enough of your bad faith, none of the words that come out of your keyboard are to be trusted.

ImageImage

Milkweed
Forum Member

Post#3 » Mon 05 Sep 2022, 00:20

So barba thinks you are me josepavaa. That is a common theme in this clan, "you are such and such", as if it means anything. I was the username TegroNegro writing about the 1 lap camping rule at the same time as josepavaa was writing. The server logs should show barba muting me without warning and then later booting me without warning. Separate from the muting of josepavaa. That is why barba dislikes the chat log, it shows their insecure behavior and lack of following the rules of making a warning first and also having valid reasons for booting

And me writing that you're a power hungry nerd isn't any worse than you being a dickhead to josepavaa and me as well. Asking if you know about the 1 lap camping rule is relevant, because many admins still don't know. Of course your response is something like "I don't want to write to you." Which I don't care, I don't think you're obligated to. But it is a dickhead response to a relevant question. And if you can't take being called a nerd while you serve a bunch of sour text yourself then it seems you're not emotionally fit to be an admin, buttercup. Can't have a fragile ego equivalent to a bratty 12 year old girl.

Of course the main issue here is that I was muted without warning, and more importantly was booted with no warning and for no reason. And the muting of josepavaa. So multiple reasons why barba is incapable of being anything more than a shit admin, and should not be allowed to continue as such.

josepavaa
Forum Member

Post#4 » Mon 05 Sep 2022, 00:33

BarbeBleue wrote:Your reliance in the chat log is so dumb. All this is gonna show is that I refused to engage with your idiotic chatting about the no camping without a lap rule and then you switched gear into admin harass mode.

You using multiple aliases to harass admins here on the forums is proof enough of your bad faith, none of the words that come out of your keyboard are to be trusted.

Geez dude did you at least read the report? because I never said you were camping to begin with lmao

{BK}Barba
Expert Admin

Post#5 » Mon 05 Sep 2022, 00:36

I get you guys confused because you are all the same teenagers tryna get the teacher's attention. I get the power here because I use it wisely and not, like you imply, like an emotionally fragile teenage girl. But feel free to ask all the questions you have for the teacher now here, I am available to answer them

ImageImage

Milkweed
Forum Member

Post#6 » Mon 05 Sep 2022, 01:01

Lol, no. You get the power here because this clan enables imbeciles to be admins. Oh, you're going to answer questions now, after you didn't want to at first? That's not very powerful. You're yielding to me after getting your ego shattered and trying to build yourself back up. Anyone reading this can tell how pathetic it is with you having to try framing yourself as "teacher". Typical narcissist. Anyone with a modicum of social intelligence can see how transparent and lame your self framing is. LOL, probably masturbating to your online power trip right now.

Learn to read before claiming you're a teacher. I wrote your ego is like a 12 year old girl, not a teenager. I couldn't give you that much credit.

Go ahead, embarrass yourself further, my student.

{BK}Barba
Expert Admin

Post#7 » Mon 05 Sep 2022, 01:05

I don't see any questions. I will still give it a B for creative writing and F for respect for the admins.

ImageImage

Milkweed
Forum Member

Post#8 » Mon 05 Sep 2022, 01:30

I will give you an F- for reading comprehension for the second time. My third sentence was a question. Although I have no goal of asking you questions. I just enjoy you flaunting your ineptitude. Your narcissistic image maintenance isn't working too well.

josepavaa
Forum Member

Post#9 » Mon 05 Sep 2022, 05:20

BarbeBleue wrote:I don't see any questions. I will still give it a B for creative writing and F for respect for the admins.

For the record, we are two different persons (You can tell by the way each other reply). Need additional proof? Feel free to check both IP addresses, as simply as that

{BK}Barba
Expert Admin

Post#10 » Mon 05 Sep 2022, 11:25

Ok Jose, I understand this. Sorry I got you confused with another player there up in my first reply.

So you are complaining because I muted you only 10 mins after warning you I would mute you and then you kept going?

Do I get it clear?

ImageImage

Return to “Report an admin”