BK Barba.... again

Report an admin if you have caught him abusing his power or breaking the rules, with the respective proof.

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

josepavaa
Forum Member

Re: BK Barba.... again

Post#11 » Tue 06 Sep 2022, 03:48

BarbeBleue wrote:Ok Jose, I understand this. Sorry I got you confused with another player there up in my first reply.

So you are complaining because I muted you only 10 mins after warning you I would mute you and then you kept going?

Do I get it clear?

I am complaining not for the mute. I'm rather pointing out the way you muted me. I know a mute is not a big deal, but still... there were rule breaking players at the time, but you didn't even warn them. I know it is hard to keep track of all rule breakers though

I've never used any bad words or offensive language against you or any user of the server, nor was I spamming crap on public chat. I know this is punished with a well deserved mute. However, these are the only valid situations where a mute can be applied, specially if it happens more than twice.

Just because you warned me doesn't mean your warn nor the mute was right or on spot... You can't just mute someone because you think it is a crappy chat (as long as it does not break any rules)... Wish I could do the same with all the ppl that trash talks to me lol

{BK}Barba
Expert Admin

Post#12 » Tue 06 Sep 2022, 11:38

josepavaa wrote:Just because you warned me doesn't mean your warn nor the mute was right or on spot...

I warned you politely with a please to leave me alone. And you were immediately defiant. With an admin. So I did what I warned you of seconds earlier.

josepavaa wrote:You can't just mute someone because you think it is a crappy chat (as long as it does not break any rules)...

Yes I can

ImageImage

josepavaa
Forum Member

Post#13 » Tue 06 Sep 2022, 16:19

BarbeBleue wrote:
josepavaa wrote:Just because you warned me doesn't mean your warn nor the mute was right or on spot...

I warned you politely with a please to leave me alone. And you were immediately defiant. With an admin. So I did what I warned you of seconds earlier.

josepavaa wrote:You can't just mute someone because you think it is a crappy chat (as long as it does not break any rules)...

Yes I can

I can say about that
1- I have never threatened you to begin with, while you went straight and threatened me with a mute with no valid reason
- Wanting to be alone is not a valid reason to mute someone. Simply as that. If that were a rule then you'll have to mute EVERY single player on the server at a specific moment even if they haven't typed anything on public chat
- Screenshot proves you were the one to threat me first with no reason to do so, and again, wanting to be alone is not enough of a reason. Want to be alone? go ahead and close the game, play on other server idk, whatever works best for your loneliness wish.
- Writting "Here is a new rule, leave me alone or I'll mute you"... I think there are more polite ways to do this (for example, $Username please stop X behavior) see the difference? It does speak about your behavior on this context, not mine.
- I never used offensive language to you nor any other user... did I break any chat rules like spamming or insulting other users? The answer is a clear No. No rule breaking chat came for me, and as such the mute was off place.
Baby driver was using offensive language against me but he wasn't muted... (screenshots prove this as well...)
- if you feel like every time you are questioned is a threat, then that is a you problem, not an user problem

2- Are you the server master? Server owner? I don't think so. As such you have to stick to the given /rules. Any deviation from there falls into either an admin not properly doing its job (irrelevant for this scenario) or admin abuse. You can't just create rules to your convenience or to protect yourself on someone else's server...

{BK}Barba
Expert Admin

Post#14 » Tue 06 Sep 2022, 17:28

Bro, quit being so stubborn and assuming you can tell me how to admin the server that I've been admining for months.

If I think you need you to shut up in order for me to do my job, then I can ask you politely to leave me alone and explain the consequences. You chose to get muted for 10 mins.

Think of it this way : you show up while the police is directing the traffic at a busy intersection. You start arguing with the police about parking obstruction rules. They ask you politely to leave them alone or they'll arrest you. You insist. They arrest you.

ImageImage

josepavaa
Forum Member

Post#15 » Tue 06 Sep 2022, 18:13

BarbeBleue wrote:Bro, quit being so stubborn and assuming you can tell me how to admin the server that I've been admining for months.

If I think you need you to shut up in order for me to do my job, then I can ask you politely to leave me alone and explain the consequences. You chose to get muted for 10 mins.

Think of it this way : you show up while the police is directing the traffic at a busy intersection. You start arguing with the police about parking obstruction rules. They ask you politely to leave them alone or they'll arrest you. You insist. They arrest you.

-I'm not telling you how to do so (even with the fact that I used to admin the taxi server for a couple of years, we know there are rules you should stick to), all I am asking is to do your job the correct way, there are rules for those situations and none of them were broken by me, while some others were using offensive language against me and you did nothing...
-First time I've seen an admin saying that the chat does not allow to do their job... as I said before, if that were the case, then you should mute EVERY single player on the server, even if they are not writing on the chat... and then you can do your job properly... sounds crazy right?

-Your example doesn't make sense since you are assuming the cop is being threatened. Engaging into conversation with cops is not a reason to threat someone bc the cop knows it is abuse of authority and can be legally pursued (unless you threat him first obviously). If we land to our context, it was clear you threatened me first with no reason nor provocation... again... proved by screenshots
But let's use your cop example as well... imagine a cop complaining for noise... He shouldn't be working as a cop to begin with... being exposed to the noise of guns... workmates, cars and so on... will he tell everyone to shut up? hardly doubt so...
Or even a doctor complaining for noise on a hospital...

Milkweed
Forum Member

Post#16 » Tue 06 Sep 2022, 20:58

Holy shit this just gets more and more pathetic. This pompous prick is comparing being a server admin to a police officer LOL. You're not that special, Buttercup barbara. Aww, you can't do your job because people are typing? Cry me a river. Every admin except you is able to do their job that way. Even the other shitty ones.

And barbara is claiming they can mute someone for a conversation that they deem "crappy". Even if it is not remotely offensive or spam. Josepavaa already dismantled this well enough, but I have to emphasize it again. barbara is saying that if someone on the server writes anything at all they can be muted for having "crappy conversation" or "distracting the princess from their job". A job they can't even do properly anyway. So if you write "Hola" and barbara doesn't like it, prepare to be muted. LOL

This narcissist is having a breakdown. We don't even need the chat logs. barbara is spelling out for everyone reading this forum that they violate admin abilities by creating arbitrary and ridiculous rules. Get this fool off the admin list.

{BK}Barba
Expert Admin

Post#17 » Tue 06 Sep 2022, 23:10

Threat has nothing to do with it. Sorry Jose but I can see you will keep moving the goal post. I am not interested in discussing with you any more

ImageImage

Return to “Report an admin”