SACROIX And PELUZIN Corruption. And More. Video Evidence

Report an admin if you have caught him abusing his power or breaking the rules, with the respective proof.

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Milkweed
Forum Member

SACROIX And PELUZIN Corruption. And More. Video Evidence

Post#1 » Sat 10 Sep 2022, 19:08

Crossposting this here:

Yesterday Sacroix and Peluzin were blatantly abusing admin privileges. It's not their first time. Before going further I will paste part of the rules of the Race Taxi server here, as written in the "Rules" section in Discord:
⚪ 5. Do not camp or help others camp. ⚠️
Race - Only applies for players that haven't done any laps.
And in spanish:
⚪ 5. No campees o ayudes a otros a campear. ⚠️
Race - Solo aplica para jugadores que no han hecho ninguna vuelta.

Now with that out of the way, I will list some key times in the video:
2:10 - I finish a lap.
4:40 - Peluzin writes "TORO STOP CAMPING" and some other nonsense. He was referring to me, even though my username was TegroNegro.
5:26 - Peluzin kicks me. I didn't notice it was Peluzin the first time and thought it was Sacroix. Peluzin was playing for a while already and only started making these invalid warnings after Sacroix joined. Pressure from Sacroix perhaps?
6:40 - I return 1 minute later and begin writing:
Me: "Sacroix you're breaking the rules again"
"I had 1 lap, you couldn't kick me for camping"
Sacroix: "yes"
"rules are for noobs"
7:07 - I get ip banned by Sacroix.

The entire game is on video to show that I was not breaking the rules at any time.

Video link:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/DTOlXRKd9kbP/

I will also mention that this was reported in the Discord "Reports" section. However, there are at least 2 corrupt admins there defending their friend Sacroix. Those being Pepito and Vijay. They both wrote in comments that they either don't know the rules (after I pasted them there), or that they approve of ignoring them because they don't like them. They are disappointed that someone with skills can play within the rules and stop enemy laps. It is like saying "Those warthog gunners get too many kills. They have too much skill. We have to ban them."

A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERYONE NOT IN THIS CLAN OR WHO ARE REGULAR PLAYERS OR GENUINE ADMINS:
The adminstrator situation is comically pathetic. Irrefutable evidence is posted and instead of discipline, the inner circle of administrators expose their own corruption by ignoring it and defending their friends. This was already known, but now there is clear evidence of it. As long as Sacroix/Peluzin/barba remain admins it will be proof of this clan's corruption. barba has already written in another thread here that they effectively think that someone writing "Hola" in the server chat can be a reason for muting them, as long as it is interpreted as being distracting.

In the discord Sacroix even wrote that he will review his own case, as if he will consider banning himself. LOL. There are apparently some "superior admins" who review cases in the discord and presumably here too, according to posts in the discord around the time when barba was reported by Josepavaa. Evidently they are "inferior" as they don't seem to actually review cases in an unbiased manner. I suppose Sacroix is one of these "inferior admins".

Now everyone knows what goes on in this clan. Don't bother posting in the "Report an admin" sections because they are just there for decoration. Only if you want to expose the corruption more with no expectations. Have fun!
Last edited by Milkweed on Sat 10 Sep 2022, 20:38, edited 2 times in total.

{BK}Sacroix
Expert Admin

Re: SACROIX And PELUZIN Corruption. And More. Video Evidence

Post#2 » Sat 10 Sep 2022, 19:26

Thank you for reporting, we'll check the case. Have a good weekend

Hugs<3!
Sacroix

DrSTD
Forum Member

Re: SACROIX And PELUZIN Corruption. And More. Video Evidence

Post#3 » Tue 27 Sep 2022, 01:58

the race admins need some serious moderating