{BK}Boss Banning Me For No Reason

Report an admin if you have caught him abusing his power or breaking the rules, with the respective proof.

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Chorizo
Forum Member

{BK}Boss Banning Me For No Reason

Post#1 » Sun 13 Nov 2022, 19:00

Here's what happened:

1) Boss told me to stop camping
2) Except I was actively racing around the map, so I called him a "daft cretin" because he was being a dumbass.
3) Next game I catch him camping (according to his definition of camping)
4) He proceeds to repeatedly kick me from the server for calling him out for breaking the rules.

What this says is I am not allowed to race because that is "camping", but it's ok if he does it.

{BK}Boss
Forum Member

Re: {BK}Boss Banning Me For No Reason

Post#2 » Mon 14 Nov 2022, 01:26

Here's a familiar face, this time hiding behind the name chorizo.

1) Yes I did and you ignored me every time;
2) You were hog camping all over the place;
3) I didn't camp, so you must have caught yourself camping;
4) I banned you because you repeatedly broke the rules, despite my warnings, and insulted me;

What this says is that you keep breaking the rules, you're a whiner, a liar and a troubled soul, but I want you to know that I'm here for you. If you don't feel loved at home, if everybody ignores you, whatever, you can cry on my shoulder, I'll give you some of the attention that you clearly crave for.

Lastly, follow the rules, be respectful and I won't make you cry again.

2022-11-13 Chorizo: weird how it had trouble connecting until I started my vpn lol
2022-11-13 Chorizo: thats how its done niggas
2022-11-13 ADMIN WATCH YOUR TONGUE, CHORIZO
2022-11-13 ADMIN NO TRAICIONAR - NO INSULTAR - NO CAMPEAR
2022-11-13 Chorizo: Boss if I was your parents I'd be disappointed by you
2022-11-13 {BK}Boss: don't harass players nor admins, chorizo
2022-11-13 Chorizo: Im not harrasing anyone (for once lol)
2022-11-13 ADMIN DON'T CAMP, chorizo
2022-11-13 Chorizo: Im not camping you daft cretin
2022-11-13 Chorizo: How are you THAT fucking dumb

Chorizo
Forum Member

Post#3 » Mon 14 Nov 2022, 06:09

I literally was not camping though. I only insulted you because you deserved it.

What you are is a filthy retarded disgusting useless worthless nigger. You should have killed yourself years ago but for some reason you haven't yet.

I didn't break the rules. I was never camping. I was in a warthog and my driver was killed and then you passed by as I waited for someone to taxi back to me.

But since you're a mentally retarded nigger you just banned me instead. You then banned me again when I called you out for camping because I guess disgusting niggers are allowed to break the rules when they are admins.

Do all of us a favor and commit suicide. Please fucking commit suicide tonight.

Chorizo
Forum Member

Post#4 » Mon 14 Nov 2022, 06:10

Seriously suicide is the only solution for you!

Esteban
Supreme Admin

Post#5 » Mon 14 Nov 2022, 09:15

Thank you for your report, As shown in our logs, Boss didn't do anything wrong. You are a player who deserves to be permanently banned and probably you are, that's why you use VPN to hide, you know whatever you do/speak is wrong and will get you banned. It's not us, it's you.
Furthemore, I have deactivated your account in our forum because we do not tolerate such language.
This topic is locked.

Return to “Report an admin”