Hello everyone

New to our forums? Tell us a bit about yourself so we can get to know you.

Moderator: {BK}_DD

Alejandro
Forum Member

Hello everyone

Post#1 » Thu 11 May 2017, 18:53

The truth is that I do not formally introduce myself with the clan xD
Well, my name is Alejandro, I live in Mexico, I like to help people when I need them, but I hate people who abuse one's trust, I am friendly with users who respect me and for which I respect them
I like to help the new admins since I have been admin (of other clans that I will not mention) and I have some experience and I can help them better :)

I'm here for everything you need me and thanks for accepting me in this great community that grows slowly :)

Pd: I speak Spanish and English so I have no problem with that.
========================================================================================================================
La verdad es que no me presente formalmente con el clan xD
Bueno , me llamo alejandro , vivo en mexico , me gusta ayudar a la gente cuando lo necesito , pero detesto a las personas que abusan de la confianza de uno , soy amigable con los usuarios que me respetan y por lo cual los respeto
Me gusta ayudar a los nuevos admins ya que yo he sido admin ( de otros clanes que no mencionare) y tengo algo de experiencia y los puedo ayudar mejor :)

Estoy aqui para todo lo que me necesiten y gracias por aceptarme en esta gran comunidad que va crecienco poco a poco :)

pd:hablo español e ingles asi que no tengo ningun problema en eso.

Rev
Forum Member

Re: Hello everyone

Post#2 » Thu 11 May 2017, 20:07

Nice to meet you Alejandro, enjoy your stay.

1mpAcT
Forum Member

Re: Hello everyone

Post#3 » Mon 15 May 2017, 05:45

Nice to meet you, hope to see you in game sometime :)

Return to “Tell us about yourself”