THE FNG

New to our forums? Tell us a bit about yourself so we can get to know you.

Moderator: {BK}_DD

Beltway
Forum Member

THE FNG

Post#1 » Mon 08 Jan 2018, 05:49

Hello, my name's Beltway. I like to drop in your zombies server periodically here and there. I've been involved with various Zombie servers in the past (from zombies with dyn, to zombies with grim to zombie assasins ZA and back in my day we didn't have that fancy rcon or phasor. We had to admin by hand and do everything lol, gosh that makes me feel old), well those servers have given up the ghost and no one from the previous clan was interested in reviving the clan. So I came here to find a new clan to call home if that's all right lol

SOD

Re: THE FNG

Post#2 » Wed 10 Jan 2018, 04:15

Hello beltway, nice to meet you, did you apply to be part of us?

Beltway
Forum Member

Post#3 » Wed 10 Jan 2018, 04:24

SOD wrote:Hello beltway, nice to meet you, did you apply to be part of us?

I haven't, just checking out the clans that are even left on halo

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Post#4 » Wed 10 Jan 2018, 16:32

Welcome Beltway, I hope you will consider joining our clan, we are always looking for good honest clean playing clan members to help us keep halo alive. :D
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

Beltway
Forum Member

Post#5 » Fri 12 Jan 2018, 00:09

Kronox wrote:
Beltway wrote:Hello, my name's Beltway. I like to drop in your zombies server periodically here and there. I've been involved with various Zombie servers in the past (from zombies with dyn, to zombies with grim to zombie assasins ZA and back in my day we didn't have that fancy rcon or phasor. We had to admin by hand and do everything lol, gosh that makes me feel old), well those servers have given up the ghost and no one from the previous clan was interested in reviving the clan. So I came here to find a new clan to call home if that's all right lol

Image HELLO!

Image If you are interested In Being part of our Clan You can send the request to this Link but I warn you That you should not be in any other Clan BK does not tolerate and does not allow multi clan

This is the Link to Send the request for admin

app.php/applicationform

Image Welcome to the BK Forums -- Enjoy Our Servers Image

What other clans? There's only 3 or 4 left

Return to “Tell us about yourself”