i Am ZeCh

New to our forums? Tell us a bit about yourself so we can get to know you.

Moderator: {BK}_DD

Zech

i Am ZeCh

Post#1 » Fri 23 Mar 2018, 02:12

Bueno me gustaria presentarme.
Mi nombre es Sebastian,Soy estudiante de secundaria en grado decimo. Vivo en colombia y me gusta ayudar siempre en lo mas posible.
No me gusta no aportar nada a un grupo,me siento muy pendejo.

Bien llevo jugando Halo desde el 2010 lo deje por un tiempo debido a la caida de Gamespy.
Retome el juego el 2012 desde ese tiempo e estado jugando eso si. Con algunas pausas por unos meses debido a que estaba muy ocupado con el asunto de mis graduaciones.

Me dio curiosidad unirme a un clan Bien,Crei que seria complicado pero no,Bh me recibio con los brazos abiertos !

Pero porque somos y seremos el mejor clan de Halo?
Tal vez tengamos errores,tal vez tengamos unos problemas de comunicacion pero algo que nos distingue es que nosotros somos administradores que hacemos la diferencia,nosotros damos segundas oportunidades y eso no lo hace cualquier clan.

Nuestras reglas son correctas y justas y de eso estoy orgulloso de este clan. :)

Well I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Sebastian, I am a high school student in tenth grade. I live in Colombia and I like to help as much as possible.
I do not like not contributing anything to a group, I feel very stupid.

Well I've been playing Halo since 2010 I left for a while due to the fall of Gamespy.
I returned to the game in 2012 from that time and I have been playing that if. With some breaks for a few months because I was very busy with the subject of my graduations.

I was curious to join a clan. Well, I thought it would be complicated but not, Bh welcomed me with open arms!

But why are we and will we be the best Halo clan?
Maybe we have mistakes, maybe we have communication problems but something that distinguishes us is that we are administrators that make the difference, we give second chances and that does not make any clan.

Our rules are correct and fair and I am proud of this clan. :)

Player
Forum Member

Re: i Am ZeCh

Post#2 » Sat 24 Mar 2018, 02:02

:) :) :)
{BK}Player.

SOD

Re: i Am ZeCh

Post#3 » Thu 26 Jul 2018, 18:14

Cool

Return to “Tell us about yourself”